MOTION PICTURE FILM SCANNING SYSTEM
Features | Specifications
- High MTF resolution adjustable focus lens
- 10-bit or 16-bit log or linear bit depth (data format dependent)
- 4:3, 16:9 and 1.85 aspect ratios
- Triple-Flash High Dynamic Range (HDR) scanning
Film Format Options
- 35mm, 16mm, Super 16mm, 8mm, Super 8mm
- 28mm, 17.5mm, 9.5mm
Built-in Color Grading
- Ungraded or primary-color graded output using lift, gamma, gain.
- Ultra stable, high intensity, low heat RGB LEDs
- Custom integrating sphere for uniform illumination.
- 100,000 hour lifespan
Film Transport System
- Continuous motion servo film drive for constant film tension.
- Sprocketless capstan drive system with 2D optical pin registration (no edge-guides)
- Selectable transport over particle transfer rollers
- Automatic Failed Splice Recovery
Soundtrack Reader (optional)
- Automatic alignment
- 16mm/35mm optical
- Reads variable area stereo optical silver or cyan soundtracks.
- Reads positive or negative soundtracks
- Negative, Intermediate, Interpositive, Print, Color and B&W
Output Data Formats
- 10K, 5K, 4K, UHD, 2K, 1080p, 720p, SD, and others
- DPX color/B&W 10/16-bit (conforms to SMPTE 268M for compatibility with graphics, compositing, and other post production systems)
- TIFF (8/16-bit)
- QuickTime (ProRes 4444, ProRes 422, and others)
Host Computer (included)
- High-performance preconfigured with Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit Professional and all required scanner control software.
- 16:9 format LCD monitor
- PCIe slot available for customer-supplied high speed connectivity (e.g. customer-supplied 10Gb Ethernet, Fibre Channel, etc.).
- Optional RAID5 internal storage up to 7TB
- Rack-mounted chassis
Scanner Base Cabinet
- Dual 19" rack-mounts for host computer and customer-supplied subsystems.
- Scanner & Base Cabinet w/Host Computer - 441 lbs. (200 kg)
- 65" H x 45" W x 27" D (165 cm x 114 cm x 69 cm)
- 15ºC to 30ºC
- 15% to 85% relative humidity non condensing
- 90-250V ~50/60Hz 750W