- Up to 30 fps
- Ultra low noise CCD imager with bayer pattern
- High MTF resolution lens
- Fixed image size and focus
- 4:3, 16:9 and 1.85 aspect ratios
- True 5K, 4K, 2K, UHD, HD and SD output resolution
Film Format Options
- 35mm, 16mm, Super 16mm, 8mm, Super 8mm, 28mm, 17.5mm, and 9.5mm
Built-in Color Grading
- Ungraded or primary-color graded output using lift, gamma, gain.
- Ultra stable, high intensity, low heat RGB LEDs
- Highly diffuse light source for dirt and scratch reduction
- Self-calibrates for each scan.
- 100,000 hour lifespan
Film Transport System
- Continuous motion servo film drive for constant film tension.
- Sprocketless capstan drive system with 2D optical pin registration (no edge-guides)
- Particle transfer rollers (optional)
- Shrunken film handling up to 5.5%
- Automatic Failed Splice Recovery (optional)
KeyKode Reader Option
- Negative, Intermediate, Interpositive, Print, Color and B&W
Soundtrack Reading Options
- Optical Reader:
- Variable area and variable density, silver and cyan, positive and negative, 35mm, 16mm, Super 8mm, 17.5mm, 9.5mm
- Automatic alignment
- Diffuse light source minimizes ticks and pops.
- Magnetic Reader:
- commag and sepmag, 35mm, 16mm, Standard 8mm, Super 8mm, 9.5mm
Output Data Formats
- 5K, 4K, 2K, UHD, 1080p, 720p, SD, and others
- DPX color/B&W 10/16-bit (conforms to SMPTE 268M for compatibility with graphics, compositing, and other post production systems)
- TIFF (8/16-bit)
- QuickTime (ProRes 4444, ProRes 422, and others)
Host Computer (included)
- High-performance preconfigured with Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit Professional and all required scanner control software.
- 16:9 format LCD monitor
- PCIe slots for high speed connectivity (e.g. customer-supplied 10Gb Ethernet, Fibre Channel, etc.).
- Scanner w/Host Computer 400 lbs. (181 kg)
- 24.5" H x 47" W x 18.5" D (62 cm x 119 cm x 47 cm)
- 15ºC to 30ºC
- 15% to 85% relative humidity non condensing
- 90-250V ~50/60Hz 750W